Comprising of several unique event technology suppliers, each specialising in a different area of the rental market, the strength of the eclipse Group is in its diversity, and we passionately believe that our people are the key to our success.
Winning Employer of the Year 2015 and 2016, our employees enjoy a casual and friendly work environment, clear opportunities for development, and attractive and competitive salary packages and benefits.
If you are interested in joining our fast-growing team of professionals, please email your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or queries, please get in touch with our HR department.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Group Asset Manager
The primary role of the Group Asset Manager is to manage, control, monitor and direct company assets to maximise availability, utilisation and profitability of these resources. Managing the equipment order process and the effectiveness of the rental stock are the ultimate responsibilities of the Group Asset Manager.
The Group Asset Manager works to increase revenue and asset values by developing and maintaining the integrity of the stock control system to ensure the accurate forecast of resource availability, and therefore assure the delivery of quality products and services for the eclipse Group.
Required Education and/or Qualifications:
- University degree; or relevant years of experience
- Professional qualification in logistics/supply chain/asset management would be an advantage
- Competency in using MS Office applications, excellent MS Excel skills
- Good spoken and written English
- At least 3 years of experience in event or entertainment technology asset management, or substantially similar work
- Knowledge of the technical principles of operation and maintenance of equipment
- Experience in using an asset management system