As a member of the eclipse group, Stage FX provides a full service and operation of special effects such as; flame effects, confetti and streamers, CO2 effects and fog effects
As a member of the eclipse Group, Laser FX has over 20 years experience under our belt, our specialty is in the design and live operation of laser shows for the live music and electronic dance music industries.
If you are interested in joining our fast-growing team of professionals, who where named Employer of the year 2015 & 2016, please email us your CV and a covering letter by clicking 'Apply now' next to the role that best suits your qualifications and experience.
If you have any questions or queries, please get in touch with our HR department.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
The Project/Operations Manager has full responsibility for all aspects of the daily operations of Stage FX including the availability and suitability for use of the facilities, equipment, and human resources under their control. The Project/Operations Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of projects while ensuring the highest level of quality of service to our clients. The Project/Operations Manager ensures that the team is motivated and potentials are optimised through the effective management of performance and ensuring individual and team development.
Required Education and/or Qualifications:
- University degree or relevant years of experience
- Strong written and spoken English
- Competency in using MS Office applications
- Previous years of experience in special effects and/or live event technology
- Experience in project and operations management
- Strong understanding of safety and HSE guidelines/working at height safe practice
- Proven leadership qualities with at least 4 years of practical experience
- Commercial and financial understanding
- Planning and organisational skills